Welcome to Scrimping in Style!

20:58:00


Welcome to my first blog post! My name is Rachel and I'm a 25 year old country girl currently residing in Buckinghamshire.

I love food, fitness and fashion as most girls do, except I hate to pay full price for anything! For as long as I can remember I've had an obsession with getting the things I love for the best possible price, because of this I've picked up some great tips and tricks that I want to share with you!

As I previously mentioned, I'm currently living in Buckinghamshire, having moved down here to live with my fiance. We are currently renting, but are looking to buy our first home together within the year and this gives me even more reason to save wherever I can, without giving up my three favourite things in life.

I'm really hoping that this blog leads to me meeting some like-minded, stylish scrimpers, who, like me love to try and live the luxe-life on a lemonade budget.
I'm an avid reader of lifestyle and money saving blogs and am always on the lookout for new reading material.

I hope you are going to come on this magical, money saving journey with me and any tips you have  along the way are greatly appreciated!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looking forward to reading you blog. Good luck on your new journey into blogging :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe